As of 5/7/2014
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on The Scenic Life, but I reserve the right to moderate or delete any comments.
To be clear, these are the guidelines I will follow in moderating or deleting comments:
- Comments using keywords, spam or splog-like URLs, or suspicious information in the comment form will be edited or deleted. Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
- Any private and personal information posted in any comment may be deleted to protect the privacy of the blog owner and/or commenter.
- This blog is “family friendly” and comments which include offensive or inappropriate language (as judged by the blog owner), or are considered to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted. Play nice.
- A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs off on an inappropriate tangent, or addresses a commenter’s own personal agenda outside the content of the post may be edited, moved, or deleted.
- The comment form allows for the inclusion of a link; links contained within the body of a comment are subject to deletion if deemed by the blog owner to be inappropriate.
- No personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the blogger, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access.
- Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this blog.
- All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, The Scenic Life, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- All trackbacks will be treated inline with our Comments Policy.