Traveling with our large family often makes finding appropriate accommodations difficult. We usually have to get two rooms wherever we stay, and almost always have to sacrifice fun activities on our wish list in order to afford lodging.
Maybe that’s why I am so particularly excited about Universal Orlando’s newest on-site hotel – Cabana Bay Beach Resort, opening March 2014.
Inside Universal Orlando’s New Cabana Bay Beach Resort
Cabana Bay Beach Resort, inspired by iconic beach resorts of the 1950’s and 60’s, will feature:
- family suites that sleep up to six,
- kitchenette with microwave, mini-refrigerator and sink in all family suites,
- a 10-lane bowling alley, two massive pools with sand beaches, a lazy river, waterslide and more,
- bold design, period colors, neon and a cool retro feel,
- walking distance to both Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure,
- and Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter one hour before the theme park opens.
Amazing Introductory Offers for Cabana Bay Beach Resort
Now through January 31, 2014, you can book an amazing deal on a family suite at Universal Orlando’s new Cabana Bay Beach Resort for stays between March 31 to June 14, 2014.
- 7-night stay as low as $104/night,
- 5-night stay as low as $108/night,
- and 3-night stay as low as $134/night.
Pricing is per night, per family suite, theme park tickets not included, blackout dates may apply. To learn more or make a reservation, call 888-273-1311 or visit www.universalorlando.com.
Having seen many of the renderings for Cabana Bay Beach Resort, and hearing first-hand all that Universal Orlando has in store for their newest resort, I have high hopes for how the spacious suites and variety of activities found on-site can help transform travel for big families. And with these incredible introductory offers, lodging has at Universal Orlando has become even more affordable. I see a stay at Cabana Beach Resort in our family’s future for 2014!
*For your information: I recently attended a media event sponsored by Universal Orlando and Royal Caribbean International. Information on introductory offers at Cabana Bay Beach Resort was shared with me as a member of the media, but I was not required to share it with my readers. I am posting about it out of genuine excitement and the hope that it will help large families (like ours) plan something spectacular for their 2014 travels.