For myself, I’ve decided to do a “Not Me! Monday:” Bloggy Confessions edition.
- I did not jump up and down and sing sweet hallelujahs when I won my registration to the Type A Mom Conference.
- I have not been consequently begging asking various companies for partials scholarships to said conference ever since.
- I did not have several small panic attacks accompanied by nervous eye twitching when Twitter went down this week.
- I did not email George G Smith, Jr – the Social Media Specialist at Crocs – about the shoes I won three weeks ago in a Twitter contest (and haven’t had delivered to me yet). It also does not turn out that the reason I never received them was because I hadn’t given him my address in the first place. (no, I don’t feel like an idiot. thanks for asking.)
- I do not check the forums at MomDot 18 times a day. I also never giggle at their sometimes scandalous communications (because, remember, I am NOT somewhat of a prude!).
- I was not unmotivated to post last week.
- I was not bothered by the sound of crickets chirping when I opened my stats report for last week.
- I never wish I could some day make it to the “big time” of blogging.
- I never ignore my children, skip meals, or let my toddler destroy the living room just so I can get a post or review published.
- I never tire of the blank stares I get when I lapse into social media speak.
For more Not Me! Monday posts, click on the banner at this top of the page to visit My Charming Kids, host of Not Me! Mondays.